Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Myday


Today has been such a blast. First we wasted one hour listening to the GERKO head mumbling about irrelevant things at the gym. I mean he was asking us about formats of competitions and some sports related things for the whole one hour. It was really boring to the extent some of the guys dozed off or pretend to be dozed off. Later things got slightly out of hands when the guys threw American football and it hit one of the girls. I had to go and get the ball because it was mine. I was impressed to see such “responsible behaviour” from my friends. Sigh things got worse when one of the girls refused to return the ball and demands an apology from me. I didn’t have any problem with that and apologized but she was holding on the ball. I got tired of waiting and just got took the ball from her. It was kind of rude of me to do that considering it was a girl. Sigh….got to improve on my behaviour there.

Anyway for the rest of the day, we were out there playing flag football. It was fun to play something new once in a while. Of course we were supposed to be doing something else. But who cares bout it….By 11 something we had to stop the game because too many guys were injured. Jarod had a bruise on his head; Wan was bleeding in his mouth and Najib was limping at the end of game.

But not all ends with a bad note k. We had a nice play too worked out by Star and me. We scored a touch down….Looking forward for tomorrow for more sports.

No comments: