Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mistake

I received the following text from X. Guess what? it turned out to be a big mistake for me.

X: Come to Sentral. I am bored :)

Guna: I wont. I cant be there just because you are bored.

and everything after that was history. I was accused of misunderstanding my friend. X said that i am being a typical guy and trying to you know what.

Guess it was a big mistake... i am gonna stop doing this man. Why cant guys and girls just be normal friends. Does everything has to end up in a complicated manner?? As for me, apparently i am at the wrong end. There goes a good friendship.....

3 comments:

ahseng said...

.......

Anonymous said...

sometimes it's better to shout a couple of minutes and make things clear than keep mum and making things vague.

i have a female best friend and a platonic relationship with the opposite sex is certainly possible!

Najib Azmi said...

.....

Thats just so Guna