Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Interesting

...I did something really spontaneous today..
I drove out of IPBA and went straight to Cyberjaya. Asked my friend out to date.
I enjoyed talking to her...it was a meeting considering that's our first real meeting.

She was funny and i enjoyed talking to her. I did tease her about her age but i regret it now.
Hahaa...interesting person. She really scored it when she said that she enjoyed talking to my friend :( WHAT DA HACK....

Bt the worst thing was i was caught red handed slipping inside the hostel way past the curfew time.
The usual fierce looking pak guard was awake... Just my luck. Will see what will happen next k.
But looking forward for more meetings with this interesting person and more brushes with the Pak guard. Wish me luck guys... :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyaa.. next time.. ta pau roti canai or mee mamak for him la.. or better.. say you sesat jalan in kl until that time finally got back.. =)

guna said...

I might try that ah?
too bad i am not a girl...
he is very kind to the girls...sigh...next time i will just drag u around k.

ahseng said...

ummmm, the black face guard is a useless jerk. dun think he bothered about u. he is jst being useless emotionless, dunno how to smile and be polite sob.

Jarod Yong said...

I have always been nice to him...
He used to be very fierce to me but now he is okay with me...
Still not nice like he is to the girls but I take what I can get!
hahaha~~

Next time bring me la...
I'll say I'm back from a flight from Kuching!
=D