Wednesday, October 1, 2008

High school crush...

I always go out to play football with my high school mates. So happened that, one of my friend asked me to join him for a game against his other friends. He also promised to bring some girls to cheer for us.So, I did not think much and agreed to it.

When I arrived at the court, the first person I met was my high school crush; the one and only crush. And the timing was so perfect that david archuleta’s crush played in the background. Oh man, great…I blushed without realizing it. Well there it goes. I sat down and chatted with her, talking and joking bout us. I mean our school life k. And yeah we did talk bout my past feelings towards her.

Well when we were in higher form, we were in the same class. Me and the girl, V. The whole class (the guys lah) knew bout my crush on her. So yeah valentine day came. SO one of the guys suggested to me to let her know how I felt. So I decided to send her a card thinking that I could not do much damage. I got myself a decent looking card and thought of possible, good lines for it. One of my friends, wrote a poem on my behalf while another guy took the responsibility to write in down in the card (sigh....i was still young k) . Then in the end I was left to sign the card. Then, my good friend offered to pass the card to this V.

Unfortunately; he put the card in the wrong bag. And different girl got the wrong message from me. Things were going pretty messy and funny at the same time. So I decided to take things into my own hand.

In the end, I was able to pass the card to the girl. V was surprised and was taken aback. OMG... that was the first line from her. I did not expect that for sure. And she stopped talking to me. I certainly didnt expect that.

So this was the first time we, V and me, had the chance to talk leisurely. Glad I could talk to her freely. And yeah I am not confused k.

4 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

hahaha~~
Guna & his women...
The many that you have turned away...
Will there be one that you will keep?
=)

Trishomachine. said...

high school crush! awww. are you back keeping in touch with her then, Guna?

i stumbled upon my high-school crush last year and I do still see him once in a blue moon. i was such an awkward teenager back then and was so afraid he'd tell me off for liking him...made me feel like running away and hid everytime I saw him. hahahahaaha!

guna said...

still running away?
hahaha...is he that bad looking?

Trishomachine. said...

nooooooo
he was hawt! and me not...hence, the need to NOT TO BE SEEN hahaha.