Wednesday, October 29, 2008

it was deepavali...

This year's deepavali was great. It had almost everything; fun and thrill.

It was as usual in the morning. I had my traditional “oil bath” and prayed to have blessings from god. Then I was helping my mom to prepare the dishes for the guests later. I was more of a nuisance than help for my mom. I got to admit that. In the end I was given the task to stir curry and away from the rest of the works. Plus making thosei was not as easy as I thought. Making a square shaped thosei was the best I can come up with. haha

Around 11am, my friends and housemates from IPBA paid me a visit for deepavali. I spend 3 hours entertaining them and talking to them. Then we crashed vilo’s home. She must have been surprised to have us there with little notice in advance. Sorry bout that Vilo.

At night, my family went to kajang to visit my uncle. I had a surprise call from Darshini during the journey. I don’t receive calls that often from her. The line was pretty bad and I was just replying “ok’ and stuff because I didn’t listen to her. Obviously she was angry and she said bye after 5 minutes. That’s when a car crashed at the rear side of our Proton Wira. Bang.....I was shocked but thank god nobody was hurt. Not the normal quiet deepavali I had hoped for. But hey it was a different one though. Hahaa…this deepavali had everything.

Anyway Happy Deepavali to all Malaysians k.

No comments: