Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Unforgettable... VOLUME 1

During my time at Sri Aman, I have gone through some unforgettable events. I believe sharing them with others would not be bad idea.

1. I had a class at Access Room (Pusat Access) with my 4SE/SF. All of sudden, a prefect opened the room door and shrieked on the top of her lungs. I am not sure which one of us was more surprised at that moment. It only got better after that. The prefect ran away without closing the door or even without apology. I would have preferred the former cause it took some time to get the class back on task. I choose not to name her but on second thought I changed my mind.
“Riding my Porsche down the highway”
I will always remember her lines in the choral speaking competition held at Subang. You KNOW who you are.

2. It was my second observation by Madam Ann. I was having comprehension activity with my students. At that time, one of my students in the class had to share some news with the class. She showed the class’s dead pet (crab they caught at Cotton Island) to me. Not to forget, the dead crab stinks. What a moment. I just shook my head in disbelief and could feel Madam Ann glaring at me. Hahaha…

3. This was the latest incident. 3 girls from my 4SE/SF shared their present with me. It was from the treasure hunt activity I had for them. Munirah, Sabrini and Stepahniethank you ladies for your kind thoughts.

As for the unforgettable moments, they are to be continued. Just wait for them in the next episode.

1 comment:

Jarod Yong said...

yes...
we teachers do have an interesting life now do we?