Monday, September 1, 2008

First time....

After much persuasion from my helpful sisters (friendly Mdm. Sibly and Pn Chris... I am sure you guys are excited with this blog) at Sri Aman, i have decided to start blogging myself.
Blogging has never been something i wanted to try. But i guess i will give it a try. There is always a first time for every thing rite...
I guess this blog will be a great place for me to share my experiences as a teacher trainee in a all girls school...i think this should be enough for first post. I am looking forward to write new things but got to wait until i finish my lesson plan first.

2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

Welcome to the 21st century, bro...
You have always started late with all the technology stuff...
hehe~~

but i guess when you start doesnt matter...
It's how you finish that matters!

Hope this endeavour persists!
=)

Sibyl said...

Hey, name you spelled my wrong. Boo Hoo!