Tuesday, September 9, 2008

GIRLS (Lets not be sexist)

I received this from a friend and thought of sharing it with the others.

TO FIND A WOMAN YOU NEED TIME AND MONEY
THEREFORE
WOMEN = TIME X MONEY

'TIME IS MONEY' SO
TIME = MONEY

Therefore
WOMAN = (MONEY) X (MONEY)

MONEY IS ROOT OF ALL PROBLEM

MONEY = SQUARE ROOT OF PROBLEMS

Conclusion

WOMEN = (SQUARE ROOT OF PROBLEMS) X (SQUARE ROOT OF PROBLEMS)
WOMEN = PROBLEMS....

My comment:
This is an example of a bad joke. To the sender of this email, there are better ways to show your talent to the world.

3 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

I find it amusing though...
It does make good sense!
=)

Ana Shirin said...

I used to cringe each time I receive this in my email but it does make some sense...

guna said...

haha...
True. I agree with u guys. It is alright if we take it as joke only. Anyway check my new posts k...bout my students..hehe