Tuesday, September 16, 2008

4SE/SF The Introduction

I am having an interesting class for my practicum. 4 SE/SF, they are funny and interesting students. This is a brief intro of them.

The 3 Musketeers
Arinah, Nadirah and Wan Almas

The Fantastic Four (seriously they are…)
Sabrini, Michelle, Shu Shern, Irrina

The ever reliant Back Benchers
Ameerah, Syazween, Nadia

The library girls
Zarifah and Shahirah

The Korean/Jap drama fans
Fahimah, Stephanie and Munirah

The Composed ones
Nooralina, Illiyin, Virginia

The sporty ones
Zawani and Azureen (cheerleader)

The Eccentric ones
Aishah, Zainad

The twins
Sangeeta and Tesveen

The nice KD
Nurhannan

7 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

I see the labeling has already begun...
hehe~~

FAI said...

Hahaha. You spelled Mun's name wrongly. and Zainab's and Sangita's :P

Sibyl said...

Well done. Next project to get the cbox.

sya, said...

haha.I found you mr.guna!!! wasn't that hard. XD

Najib Azmi said...

i found you too mr guna!! i see ur only thinking about the girls... what abt the boys fer cryin out loud...oh wait, its a girls school!

guna said...

hello fahimah....
the name sounds the same lah...
bt if it makes u girls happy, will edit it k...

Raiee said...

LOL!
at last!
I finally found your page...
Took me ages!!!
hehehehe..
WOW Mr. Guna..
I can't believe that I've been labeled at the ever reliant Back Bencher... hehehehe

btw I miss u n your teaching!
hahahaha!!!
btw, I just created my blog..
so still new to all of this.. hehehe.. xD