Saturday, January 17, 2009

Back Again

After taking sometime off from updating my blog, I have decided to continue writing. I was having writer’s block and had no idea of what to update during the holiday.
But now, I have started as a teacher at S+M+K U+L+U T+IRAM. I have a lot of things to write bout now. (Just take the + sign off to know the full name, In case you don’t get it)

I joined this school on Monday. Here are few facts about this school

Has around 2000 students. There are 2 sessions at this school.
The school looks worn out from the outside
Its not ‘ulu’ as its name sounds. Just 5 minutes from the Ulu Tiram town. And the town is 30 minutes from JB (if the traffic is clear).
Has Malay, Chinese, Indian, Indonesian and Cambodian kids (MALAYSIA truly ASIA that’s for sure now).
It is running wild. (teachers are trying to survive day by day)

Most probably I will be teaching at English for lower forms. I am looking forward to teach at this school. Before I forget, there are 6 other new teachers at this school besides me. Every one is from Johor. And almost all of them is more than motivated to start teaching here. I am just taking it slow. It will take some time for me to settle down here.

Anyway that’s all for now. I will be updating other things from this school and my life as new teacher here. Just wait and see all rite…take care

No comments: