Friday, November 14, 2008

winter

Winter…..

It was a beautiful fall
when different colours of the leaves
found the tiny spots of my heart
when you came into my life
you found the moon of my heart

but it is winter now
when snows found its way onto the street
when coldness found its way into my heart
for you that are not here with me
for you that have not talk to me
for you that have not share with me
for you that i miss so dearly
the winter is just so much colder to me

i do not know what time of the year is it now
for i have lost
my sense of time
my sense of heart
my sense of life
for i have lost you

i miss you

(Thanks to Seng Chee for helping me with the poem)

2 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

Awww~~
The sentimental side of Guna...
(Actually a little too sentimental thanks to ah seng!)

Well done!
I love it!

ahseng said...

what did i do?
haha